Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Online Life

 My name can now be found in 4 different platforms. So cool....I have about 300 videos on YouTube. That seems like an overstatement. Ok maybe it's 200 videos. I made tons of singing, dancing and preaching videos starting when I created this blog 10 years ago. Check those out. Some are fun and some are educational. Search Lisa Bedrick on YouTube to see them. I hadn't made any videos on there for 3 years. Then yesterday a video by Zauntee on Tik Tok inspired me to change the world again, so now I'm making YouTube videos again. Thank you Zauntee. :)

I am also on Twitter. I have been for about 20 years now. :) I love Twitter very much. I have considered it to be my online church ever since Covid started and churches were closed down. It has fed my soul more than I can even say. Thank you Elon Musk for keeping Twitter alive and letting free speech continue on there. I pray it will aways be a free platform, for Christians especially. 

I am now on Tik Tok also woot! My best friend is obsessed with Tik Tok so I figured I should try it too. Lots of people promote books that way so I will try to do that also. Maybe lots of my books will sell that way. How cool would that be! :)

I am also on Amazon. I have about 35 self-published books on there. Half of them I published after my first daughter was born. I suppose when you have a kid you are motivated more to make as much money as you can. The other half I published during my last pregnancy. I was hoping to sell a lot of my books and make a lot. Maybe via Tik Tok that will be possible for me. Pray for me that that could work out. To see my books search Lisa Bedrick books on Amazon. 

May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment