Friday, November 24, 2023

The Pain of Divorce

 I put colored Christmas lights on my tree but that almost made me want to cry. So then I put blue lights on instead. Why did the colored lights make me sad? They reminded me of when my life was so much happier, when my mom and dad were still together. Life before my step dad came into our lives was a lot better. 😣

Things were better I think when my dad was still in our lives. I wish my mom would have not divorced him. I remember even as a kid I corrected her for divorcing my dad. I read to her every Bible verse on divorce that I found. She had good reasons to divorce him, like him molesting me when I was younger, but it was still really sad. 

For any of you that have divorced parents,  I know how hard that must have been for you. I hope you can heal from the sadness of that. God loves you. 😌 You might feel mad at God for letting your parents divorce. Maybe it was for the best. Time heals all wounds they say, but some still hurt. Pray about the pain you still feel. Let God bring you to a whole state again. Try to find joy again in any way you can. May God protect your friends and family in the future. May you have no more big losses ever again. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment