Sunday, November 19, 2023

Presents

 I was thinking how seldom I have received presents from others. Only one guy that liked me gave me a present. It was Curve perfume on my 16th birthday. No bf nor my ex husband ever got me a present. That is quite odd really. No jewelry or clothes. Most were very tight with their money and complete jerks so that is probably why. 

My mom gave me money for my birthday every year. For Christmas my presents were usually a new Bible and a Christian CD. For my college graduation she got me an IPod. That was a great present!

My big brother gave me a 100 CD changer stereo one Christmas. That was my best present ever. He also has given me an IPod and a car. What a nice brother huh? :)

I guess most people I've known just didn't know what to get me or they were all too selfish. They had no idea what to get me because they only thought about themselves. 😪 Yes feel sorry for me. 

To be fair I have not give that many presents to others. The best one I gave was a cool leather jacket to my first serious bf. I got a Sooners blanket for my ex husband. For my man now I got shirts, shorts, slippers, an "You're an awesome dad" blanket and pants etc. for him. I have done the best in getting things for him. 😁 For my mom, I can only remember giving her a number one mom necklace one year for mother's day. I don't know why I haven't given her more presents, but that is quite sad of me. It is probably because she had a lot of things already. I gave my brother 2k one time. He bought a car with that. I felt very good about doing that. 

Try to actually get presents for those you love this Christmas. Why not even wrap them up? Have some fun with it. 😀 Be generous. It is more blessed to give then to receive. 



No comments:

Post a Comment