Thursday, November 2, 2023

What Happens in Vegas

 This is one of the cutest movies ever made. I forgot how great it is. I must have watched it the 1st time over 10 years ago. I think I saw it before I was married. I didn't even know how true all of the things in the movie were back then. The toilet seat thing yep. I have fallen into a toilet at least 8 times. It is not fun. Men, put the toilet seat down. It is very nice to do that. Your woman will love you more if you can do that for her. 

Marriage is hard for everyone. You have to have patience with each other. If your mate wakes you up, you just have to forgive them. If they don't do everything you want, you have to get humble and decide to not care. Maybe it doesn't matter as much as you think it does. 

I think the main cause of fights in marriage is having too high of expectations. No one is perfect. You will never get everything you want, and you will never give someone everything they want either. Learn to let it all go. Whatever you wish would happen, realize it is not as big of a deal as you think it is. I love how Joyce Meyer says, "Any of you married ladies who are frustrated with your man, I know plenty of single ladies who would love to take him off your hands." That is very true. Just be grateful you have someone. Who cares if they aren't perfect. Just let the expectations you have for them go. Be happy that you have someone and love them as well as you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment