Monday, November 6, 2023

My Best Buddy

 Every time something major happened in my life, my best friend Ashley has been my guiding light. After I told my ex to leave, she suggested that I rent rooms out, so I did. Then I met my next boyfriend who was very cool. The night my ex, Roger, died I was on the phone with her. We were talking about our other friend who was pregnant and had to get shots in her stomach. I think it was while I was talking with her that Roger went to a bar and drank too much. Overall, it was better that he died so that I could experience having kids. He had fixed himself. 

She has been my wise counsel in most major events of my life. She told me to start this blog after Roger died. She mentioned how cool Kindle was and publishing books for Kindle, so I started writing books again because of us talking about that. 

She has always been the wisest and most grounded person I have known. I am glad to have been great friends with her for 24 years now. 

She used to have seizures, which was very sad. Please pray for her regarding that. She is taking seizure meds which means she can't have kids while on them. Pray for her that she will find a great guy at some point that won't want her to have kids. I have always hoped she would find a good guy. I know she will someday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment