Sunday, August 13, 2023

Be Happy

 "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart."

What do I desire? To be happy and to keep those around me happy. I desire to save others if I can, when I can. Meaning I hope to help others get to heaven. I desire to help people think more and live better. I desire to be healthy, so I won't need a doctor the rest of my life. I desire to get good sleep so I can be in a good mood all day. I desire to keep my house looking nice, so we are all happy to live here. I desire that 200 people will read my blog every day. :)

Delight yourself in God. Do I delight myself in God? Yes I would say I do. I delight to do whatever he wants me to do. I am delighted to talk to him all day. I talk in my head with God all day. My ex didn't believe I was talking to God. He said I needed help. :) I suppose most people may not believe that because they don't do it. They can talk to God all day too. They just choose not to. 

Every time I ask God what he wants me to do with my life he tells me to take care of my bf and my baby. That is the main thing I want to do anyways, so that is nice. :)

I used to desire a new car. I don't care much about that anymore. I am more happy to not drive anywhere if I can. I drove all the time doing pizza delivery for 3 years. It's nice to rest now and not go out very much at all. 

I desire to stay healthy. I am trying to go on walks every day again. I hope to do a walk in the morning and evening. The double blessing in that is it helps my baby go to sleep. It can be hard to get a baby to sleep. Also, I hope to lose weight. God willing, it will help me lose weight. 

I have most of the desires of my heart now, and I'm sure that is because I delight myself in God. 




No comments:

Post a Comment