Monday, August 21, 2023

Hailey and Justin

 No couple has been watched as much as these two. My entire life I didn't care about celebrity gossip until this couple. It is most likely because me and Hailey are both the Sagittarius sign.

 My advice to them is stop going out as much. Then the crazy amount of videos and pics will stop. Just hang out in your pool all day and BBQ. 😊 That is what I would do if I had your life. 

Hailey recently cheated on Justin with one of his security guards. 😢 In her defense, I would just say I'm sure it's difficult for her to be around tons of guys all the time. I'm sure they all hit on her a lot. Maybe she really wants a baby and Justin keeps preventing that from happening. That would explain why she cheated. 

But how mean of her is that, after he wrote like 30 love songs about how much he loves her? Common Hailey. You're making us females look bad. 😣 But Justin you need to give her a baby. That might be the issue. If you aren't willing to, then let her go make children with another guy. 

They might divorce soon. I think he needs to forgive her and they should live more privately. They should ditch their entourage and go away somewhere and just be the two of them. 

Hopefully they can work things out. The world needs to see true love, and those two seem to have it. They are so cute. 😊

Look up the song Hailey. It is great! Good job Justin on that song. 


No comments:

Post a Comment