Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Not Working

 I decided to not work. It seemed overall that my man didn't want me to, which is nice that he prefers that I relax at home. He also wants me to watch our baby as much as I can. Maybe he worried I would just forget about him and our baby and work all the time. I think a lot of women do that. I am glad I won't be doing that. :)

I woke up this morning super tired. It's hard when my baby wants to stay up late and then wake up early. He was up till 9pm and woke up at 7am. I guess that doesn't seem too crazy, but it's hard when he wakes up a lot in the middle of the night for a bottle. Then my stomach was hurting. I told Zach maybe that was a sign I'm not supposed to work for now. He said, "Yes it's a sign." So cute. :)

Anyways, I am glad overall I will not be working. I am glad I am doing what my man wants. I felt God tell me today, "If you care about submitting to your man, you won't even go to the interview." So I didn't. 

We are doing ok on money. I wouldn't have had to work. I just wanted us to thrive instead of survive, but oh well. As long as we have what we need, that should be all that matters. 

"Take the world, take it all but give me Jesus." -Red Rocks Worship


No comments:

Post a Comment