Saturday, August 5, 2023

Serving God

 Almost everything I do is to serve God in some way. Being nice to my man and loving him well is serving God. Taking good care of my baby boy is serving God. Feeding my pets when they need it is serving God. Writing this blog is. Keeping my house clean is. Eating healthy so I can have a better mindset is serving God. 

You don't have to only serve in a church service to be serving God. You can serve God in lots of ways. 

Covering my car again with contact paper and making it look nice was serving God, because I use my car as a Christian billboard essentially. I might start putting Bible verses all over my car. That should be fun. :)

I hope to serve God in everything I do, and you should too. Remember that being nice to others is honoring God. Jesus said, "Whatever you do to the least of these you have done to me." That could be anyone. Treat people well. Treat your pets well. God is watching always. He wants us to use our talents and time to love others the best we can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment