Wednesday, August 16, 2023

M Names

 I have never known so many people with M names until now. I suppose M is a soothing sound, so that is why so many moms choose an M name for their kids. 

Currently I know of 6 Michaels, 2 Marys, a Melanie, Margie, Mason, 2 Madisons, and my brother's gf's name is Meka. 

Other multiple names I've been around...Growing up I had 3 different friends named Ashley and 3 friends named Laura. Together those names spell L.A. 😃

I also have know 2 other Lisa's and 3 Liz's. 

Lately the M names keep recurring. When two people in a couple have M names, it is like M and M, like the candy and the rapper. So cool. 😃

My only matching letter mate was my ex, Eric. My birth name is Elizabeth. His ex was Emily. I always saw that as interesting. And he wanted his next gf to be our room-mate Elaine. Little bastard. 😂

The 6 Michaels that I know of....one is my bf's dad, one is my step-brother, another was a girl room-mate I had in college, one is an ex, another is an uncle and one was a former co-worker. 

My favorite guy singer has always been Michael Buble. 

If I ever have another son, I will probably name him Michael. 😁


No comments:

Post a Comment