Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Justin Bieber

 I hope Bieber gets to just relax for the rest of his life. I can imagine he is thinking he has made enough money by now. I am sure that he has. Why do more shows? Why not just keep producing music but not do concerts anymore? He is 28. By that age we all start feeling old. 

I say take a long break, Bieber. Just write music and make it, but take a rest from performing. What is the point? People will for sure still listen to your music on YouTube. Traveling gets annoying. It is great to just rest at home. 

I love in Psalm 23 when it says "He makes me lie down in green pastures." God likes to make us lie down. We often are always busy, busy running all over the place. God says to us, "Remember my yoke is easy and my burden is light. If you aren't having fun doing what you did, stop doing it. Just take it easy. Enjoy your life. You can't enjoy it as much when you never take a break." 

I bet you need a break too. Learn to just unwind, watch some movies, play with your pets. Maybe buy less things so you have less to manage. Try fasting so you aren't always planning your next meal. Let people save themselves and give up trying to save the whole world for a season. Just kick back and let it be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment