Monday, August 28, 2023

Work

 I was thinking of going back to work, just part time. My baby is 5 months old now. He is teething so I would not mind a slight break from him. I remember one restaurant job I had, I was in training. I told my trainer guy I had two kids, and he was like, "Oh so this is a vacation for you." :) Indeed. 

I have a dream of buying a new car. I could make that happen if I start working again. I also have a dream of visiting the Grand Cayman Islands again. I could do that if I work again too. 

I might do waitressing again. I have had so many dreams over the years that I was working in a restaurant again. I think it's because I miss it, but also it was pretty stressful at times. If I had large parties, that was hard. If I had too many tables at once, it was stressful but also fun. The worst is when you only have one table and you check on them too much. They give you that look that says, "Please leave me/us alone," and you're like awe man....that was awkward. 

So who knows if I will try doing that again or not. It could be fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment