Sunday, August 13, 2023

My Dream

 Ever since I read the Wiki bio of Steven King, I have wanted to do what he did. He has a house in Florida and one in Pennsylvania. I would guess he spends the winters in Florida and the summers up north. That is genius! I would want to do that with Hawaii and Alaska. It would be ideal to spend the summers in Alaska and the winters in Hawaii. I like Texas too. Maybe the fall in Texas would be nice. That is the only season where the weather is really good here. 

I lived on a cruise ship in Alaska one summer. I was working with the kids on board. It was beautiful up there then. All the snow melts and it turns into a tropical rainforest in the summer, but a cool rainforest. It is always around 70 or 60 in the summer there, but it looks totally tropical. 

I lived in Hawaii during the summer when I was 19. It was pretty cool. I liked snorkeling there a lot. It is probably the most beautiful place to snorkel.  I think the winter there would be nicer. The humidity can be a bit much. 

Maybe someday I'll get really creative and have a house in New Zealand to live in during the spring season. Or somewhere in Italy. 

God willing, I will get to travel more in the future. That would be nice. It is nice to put down roots, but it's more fun to explore many places. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment