Friday, August 4, 2023

Be Made New

 "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation." 

I very much enjoy putting verses on my car with letter stickers. It is like a dare to myself every so often. I recommend you all do it too. It is a lot of fun. The verse above was the first verse I put on my car. 

Just like God made our beautiful world out of darkness, he can make our souls beautiful. He can shine his light on any darkness we have inside and create a beautiful new human being. 

Many people say, "How do you know there is a God?" We can see it through people who are made new with his Holy Spirit. 

My pastor used to say often, "God loves you just the way you are, but he loves you too much to keep you that way." Let God transform your mind, heart, body, and soul. Let him turn your mind from darkness to light. Let him give you courage in place of fear. Let go of your past habits and be made whole. 


No comments:

Post a Comment