Monday, August 28, 2023

Rejection

 "I'm all out of love. I'm so lost without you." "You've lost that loving feeling oh...." "Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry?" 

My mom rejected my crazy Sagittarius dad. I rejected my crazy Sagittarius ex-husband. I am a Sagittarius too, 😢 the less crazy kind. I worry sometimes that my bf will reject me too. 

He works in a restaurant so I'm sure there are a lot of pretty women that he works with. I asked him about them a few times. He said they all have boyfriends, so that is great. 😁 That helps me sleep better at night. 

But then I think back and wonder why he says no for intimacy half the time. Why didn't he spoon me when I asked? Is there a side woman? There doesn't have to be a side woman. He could just be very non-romantic. 

I wonder, why doesn't he show me that he loves me more? 

He gets me lunch every day though.  Every day when he wakes up, he asks me where I want lunch from. That is very sweet of him. He gives me cash each week to buy almost anything I want. Yet I still feel like he doesn't love me very much. 😣

Sometimes I feel he does when he hugs me closer and squeezes me. I feel it when he wants to kiss me more than one time. I feel it when he looks at me with those loving eyes. 

Most of the time though, I feel very little love coming from him. But maybe he feels very little love coming from me. Love is a reflection, it would seem. My attention is always on our baby now. I pour out on my love on our child. Maybe then I have less love left for my mate. 

I suppose no one can express love in everything they do. Well I try to. Every time I clean our house I am telling him I love you. Every day I change his pillow case to say I love you. Every time I water our front yard I am telling him I love you. Sometimes I wash his truck. 

It is important to show your lover how much you love them. If you don't often express it, that will make them very sad and lonely. Say I love you aloud and by doing things for them. That is how couples have always kept that spark going. 😃

And don't ever make your mate feel rejected. Eventually they will stop desiring you as much if you constantly reject them. 😢

No comments:

Post a Comment