Wednesday, August 23, 2023

It is the End

 I feel God is telling me he might blow up the whole world in a year. But that is top secret info, so don't tell anyone. :)

I used to feel God was telling me I could live in my previous house until the rapture, but he keeps changing the date. 

I have been talking to God about how to go about it. He says he really doesn't want to follow Revelation in how the world ends. That is a relief to me because I didn't want to get beheaded. In Revelation it says basically that all Christians will be beheaded. 

I told God how I think it should go is he just explodes the world in one day with a meteor perhaps. Maybe the rapture could happen a day before that. 

There are some crazy videos coming up on my YouTube shorts. Either someone edited and photoshopped them or they are real. One was a flying dragon ghost about to eat the moon. A few others were a star exploding in the sky. That was the craziest one. 

What did Jesus say though? 

Luke 21:25-28“There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”


No comments:

Post a Comment