Monday, August 7, 2023

Sagittarius

 My sign is the Sagittarius. Other people who are my sign tend to be a bit crazy. This has always made me a bit sad to be the sign that I am. On the upside though, Brad Pitt is a Sagittarius. 😁

Crazy Sagittarius people....

My ex was one and he went insane. 

My dad was one and he was a repeat sex predator. 

My step brother was one and he had a strange desire to nail virgins. Very mean. 

My grandpa was one and he physically abused my uncle and insulted me about my weight a few times. 

My co-worker had an ex who was one. She told him she was praying to die and that some other woman might help him take care of their kids. 

I know a lady who is one who is in a psychosis state and is on way too many medications. 

I have heard of another Sagittarius who had very erratic crazy behavior. 

And then here I am. I try to be normal. I guess the crazy thing I did was travel a lot. 

I think for us Sagittarius people, if we don't get to travel a lot, we go crazy. Cabin fever perhaps? We love to explore new places. 

It is the strongest sign in many ways. It is referred to as the warrior sign. I have always felt like a warrior, but I try to be compliant when I can and subdued. 😊

If you know a Sagittarius, be patient with us. We can't help being a little wild. We were born to be wild. 😂


No comments:

Post a Comment