Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Joy is Coming

 "Sorrow may last for the night but joy comes in the morning." 

Your life may be hard now. You may be suffering. My back has been hurting lately a bit. But joy is coming. This too shall pass. You will not stay in pain forever. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy is coming. Look up the new Tauren Wells song Joy in the Morning. It will inspire you! 

We have all been through a lot this past few years. It was a very unstable world for a long time. We all thought the world might end soon, but we are all still here. Make the most out of the time you have left. You are still alive for a reason. Covid didn't kill you for a reason. Why are you still alive? Why did God preserve you?

I felt God told me that Covid was meant to be a cleansing of the entire world. He was trying to alleviate the world of all the bad people by killing them. Sorry if you knew someone who died from Covid. Hopefully there was some good things about them, and they are in heaven, but only God knows. 

All that to say, that must mean us who are left are the best people. God really loves you! God kept you here on earth for a reason. Find out what that reason is. Go help someone today in some way. 

I have had a thought for a while of making PB and J sandwiches for homeless people in my city. In my last Walmart grocery delivery, I got 3 extra loaves of bread. I took that as a sign that I am supposed to start doing that, making sandwiches for the homeless. My bf and I both seem to have a heart for the homeless people of this city, so that is good. He gives them $5 at times. That is a good amount.

If you pass by a homeless person, give them $5 or a snack you have on you. And tell them God loves them. They deserve love too. Maybe they don't look all that great, but God loves them too, or else they wouldn't still be alive. And remember the verse, "If you close your ears to the poor, you will cry out someday and God will close his ears to you." Go feed the homeless in your area. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment