Thursday, August 10, 2023

My Baby Boy

 I love gazing into my baby boy's eyes. I had never seen such lovely eyes in my life. They look like marbles or the sky or something captivating. 

He tries talking a lot now. Sometimes he tries singing. It is so funny. Only 4 months old and I think he might already want to be a singer, like his mommy. 😁 

We watch Disney movies a lot. That keeps us both happy. 

He loves watching me make my breakfast. That is his happiest time of the day. I'm sure the smell of the bagel and coffee thrills him. 

He usually goes to bed around 5 and sleeps till 6am. He cries for a bottle about 7 times every night. Some nights it is harder than others to wake up. 

I need to work harder on taking naps when he does throughout the day. Then I will be less tired all the time. 

He is the cutest baby ever! I love my little squishy man so much! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment