Thursday, August 17, 2023

Drag Queens

πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΈπŸ’πŸ‘­πŸ’ƒπŸ’‘πŸ‘ͺπŸ‘¬πŸ‘ πŸ‘—πŸ€·πŸ€¦πŸ‘Ί

 "Do you want me to dress in drag and do the hula?" What adorable Disney character said that? Timon. Why? Subliminal messaging. I love Disney, but they are messed up in many ways. 

Remember Mrs. Doubtfire? Yeah sure, why not dress as an old woman to see your kids more? It was a seemingly innocent story. No, subliminal messaging. 

What is the subliminal message Hollywood kept trying to give us in the 90's? It's ok to cross dress. It's ok to be gay. 

Is it ok? If you don't care what God thinks, then sure, it's ok. I guess most of America doesn't care what God thinks now. 😒 And that makes me sad. 

Now we have cross dressing in every state. Pretty soon it might be all over the world. πŸ˜’They call it woke. I call it crazy. 

Woke. What is that? Like if you are woke, you are cool. As if you woke up to what is modern and hip.  Like hey welcome to the 2020's man....No, let's keep our nation normal and pure and sane ok?  How about we do that instead? 

Don't get woke. Stay good. Care what God thinks.

Lastly, go look up "Calm Down" by Taylor Swift. When it came out, I literally was thinking she was talking to me. Of course it was just to all us "religions nuts." 😠 But I think in reality she sees gay people as insane. That is why they all look insane in the music video. See what you think. 

Taylor you know you believe gay people are nuts too. As you should. 

No comments:

Post a Comment