Monday, August 28, 2023

My Primi Baby

 All my life I was worried I would have a primi baby someday. And it happened. My most recent baby was a pimi baby. He was born about a month early. 

A couple family members came over when I was pregnant. They took my blood pressure and saw it was high. They rushed me to the hospital. As soon as I got in my room, I told the nurses what I wanted. I was ready for an epidural and Pictocin to have my labor induced. I had been feeling I needed to get the baby out of me. I had terrible heartburn and arm pain. Both did get totally better after he came out. 

I don't recommend every mom who has a painful pregnancy do that, but it was good overall for me. I have some regrets now. I think nursing would have worked out better if he was born at the proper timing. 

The Pictocin didn't work so they did a C Section. He was skinny when he came out, but I got his weight up quickly. 

If you ever have a baby, hopefully you can wait the full 9 months before having he or she come out. It isn't easy to be pregnant but at least you know it will be over at some point. It doesn't last forever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment