Tuesday, August 29, 2023

My Horrible Bosses

 I might go back to work soon. I am quite sure my body is finally all better after my C Section. I was just thinking, if I have a white boss it will be the first time in 8 years that I've had a white boss. The last time was at an Asian restaurant, ironically. She let me down a lot though in how I saw her. She was sleeping with a married guy that worked there. When I heard about that I quit. I couldn't be her friend anymore after knowing that. He even had kids with his wife. What a terrible woman that boss was. 

Then I worked in a Mexican restaurant and had a Mexican boss, obviously. She was very nice. I liked her a lot. She was a very hard worker. 

Then I worked at Papa John's and had a Mexican boss again. She was a bit crazy. She ran the place like it was the army, always yelling at people and correcting every tiny mistake. It wasn't that fun of a job because of her. Eventually I helped her calm down by buying her smoothies every day. :) We were kind of good friends at the end of my time working there. 

Ok then I had a white boss for a while. He was very challenging to work with. He had lots of temper tantrums about the smallest things. I didn't get why he was so irritable. I think he needed to eat more. His teeth were terrible so I'm sure they hurt. Hence why he didn't eat very much. 

I hope my next manager will be fun. I pray that she eats enough so she stays happy. Thank you God for giving me an awesome next boss. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment