Friday, August 25, 2023

PMS

 I have really bad PMS. I think what happens is I get a surge of testosterone. I feel on my PMS days how men feel every day, it would seem. I understand why they drink. They need that to stay calm. 

For me it helps to get more exercise to get all that energy out. I used to play basketball a lot. Now I go for walks. 

If you know women who get bad PMS, suggest that they take a walk when they feel irritable. And limit caffeine intake on those days. That will help. 🤔

Us women tend to act in a rash way when PMS'ing. I yelled at my ex about going to the ER 5 years ago. He had pain that he imagined was cancer. I felt he was just being paranoid. That day of me flipping out over that ended our marriage. It was falling apart already, because he kept thinking I was cheating even though I never did, but that really killed any love that was left. It was this testosterone overdose from PMS that caused that. 

This is most likely why tons of divorces happen. The woman might act possessed due to PMS. But it's not demons, it's hormones. 

Maybe someday soon I'll get a hysterectomy so I won't have hormone fluctuations anymore. 😁


No comments:

Post a Comment