Monday, August 14, 2023

Littering

 There is a funny scene in Finding Nemo where the little lobster is told to not clean for a day. He says, "I shall resist!" That is like me going on a walk and not picking up trash. I don't know how anyone can see trash and not pick it up. How can people be that lazy? They probably wrongly think the trash in carrying diseases. It's not a dead rat. πŸ˜’ It's just trash. 

To be fair, my back is quite sore because I picked up trash all over my neighborhood this morning. But someone needed to. Why let your streets look ghetto when they don't need to? 

Do I live in the ghetto? It's slightly ghetto. Clearly the people here don't care about letting trash be all over. But the heat makes people just stay inside 24/7. Lazy people. 😣 So then they don't go pick up trash in their yards. It has been 108 every day for 2 months. 😭

But how did the trash get there? Do some people literally throw trash in their own yard from their car? Or people throw it out while driving down that street but why? Trash your car people, not the streets. 😠

Ah... maybe someday the trash issue will be solved. We could put these signs in yards all over. Maybe then other people would go pick up trash and the issue would get better. 😁



No comments:

Post a Comment