Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Moving Home

 Yesterday the two grandmas met. I didn't even realize they may want to live in the same city. That could be nice to go back to my hometown. Well I wasn't raised there, but it felt like home. My mom's city is the most beautiful city I had ever seen in my life. There is a super cool lake, a gorgeous river with a walking trail and lots of cool stores and restaurants. There is a bar there that I used to go to a ton that had open mic night and karaoke. I had lots of fun doing that. 

 I knew for a while that was a big thing that caused my last family to break up. The two sets of grand parents should have been living in the same city as us. That would have been ideal. But no, we were all spread out and it was always frustrating. I don't like to drive far with kids in the car, so we almost never went to either of their houses. 

What if we all could live in the same city this time? That would be so cool. 😎😊

No comments:

Post a Comment