Monday, July 31, 2023

My Mom

 My mom is visiting today to meet my baby boy. I need to remember to take pictures of the two of them. 

This baby is her 8th grandchild. Her first one was born 22 years ago when my brother had his son. My step brothers each had 2 kids. Then this is my 3rd child. I win! Lol Because I had 3 kids. Most people stop after 2, which is good to do. I had a third because my first 2 were withheld from me. Locked in a dungeon by their evil grandmother. Someday maybe they will be free. May they feel free at some point soon in Jesus name amen.

Life is crazy. You never know what could happen. Hopefully my family will have some stability now. Thank you God for giving us a second chance. May things be happy and greater this time with my new family. May we all love each other the way you love us God. May we stay calm and humble and kind. Thank you God for family. May we be a strong family in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment