Sunday, July 9, 2023

New Kitten Babies

 My cat just had 5 kittens. I now have 3 cats, 5 kittens, 6 turtles and 4 bunnies. I even considered getting baby ducks a while ago. I always wanted a farm. Now I have one. 😂

I have never had bunnies and newborn kittens at the same time. My bunnies are free range bunnies. 😁 I was worried they could hurt the kittens. I put the kittens under a chair and wrapped a blanket around it so the bunnies won't potentially stomp all over them. They are kind bunnies, but they don't know what they could do. The mom cat can still get to the kittens.

I tried keeping them in our garage, but it gets too hot in there. I have a fan on them using the outside outlet, so they should survive the crazy summer heat that way. I could keep them in a room inside, but it gets way too smelly when the mom cat poops inside. I don't get how people with indoor cats can handle that. You have to open a window to air it out, but then your cold AC air goes out the window. Ah cats...this might be why most people have dogs. But cats are so much cuter than dogs. 

I can't wait to see these new cute kittens grow up and wrestle and climb the trees. Yay for kittens. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment