Monday, July 17, 2023

Sex Trafficking

 My big brother is talking to a girl he met online who I think is caught up in sex trafficking. He showed me the pics she sent him. To me they seem like add pictures. I did online dating a few times. I didn't make my pics look that great. It is possible "they" try to bait men into their sex trafficking. Most people don't realize they would be after men, but think of all the rich gay men in the world. Of course men can get sex trafficked too. 

I have always been worried about getting sex trafficked. That is why I don't talk to anyone when I go out except the cashiers. I am always aware of my surroundings. I never go out at night. I only go to stores where lots of other people are. You have to be careful, especially these days. Sex traffickers are in every city. We all just don't think about it, but maybe we should. 

It was my day off at my job one night at Papa John's. That night some guy beat up another guy that was hiding by the dumpster behind our store. The guy who got beat up was a sex trafficker. The cops had a record of him. The guy who beat him up must have known what he was doing. I lived in a truck stop city before living here, and things like that happen a ton there. I am lucky I wasn't working that night. I could have easily just taken the trash out and got kidnapped. It could be as easy as that for them. I like to think God would have told me to not take the trash out though. After that we all started only taking the trash out in the mornings. 

More about this situation with my brother. He said she got him to buy Bitcoin but the company just went bankrupt. So what is he buying really? Any time a stranger wants your money for anything you can know it's a scam. I have talked to lots of scammers via text after posting ads on Craigslist. I always tell them, "You need to stop scamming people. That is messed up." I can tell when it's a scammer. They are very pushy. The usually have poor English. They get mad easily. They won't leave you alone. Beware of scammers. 

Anyways, please all pray for my brother to be smart about this situation with this girl. They might meet up in person soon. I have no idea if that's a good idea. If she is caught up in sex trafficking maybe she is hoping to escape. Or the worst case would be her keepers want to kidnap my brother. Be careful out there. The world is very crazy now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment