Thursday, July 27, 2023

My Pets and Family

 I decided to put my turtles out to pasture. I felt a bit bad for them, but I had too many pets. I didn't like how they hissed at me every time I picked them up to put them in fresh water. Having turtles is like having a grumpy mate or friend that you try to cheer up every day. It kind of works, but not really. 

I still have 4 bunnies. Hopefully they will have baby bunnies soon. I moved the cat food to the front yard so all the cats are mainly in the front now. Hopefully then the bunnies can have babies without the cats eating them. I have never seen floppy eared bunny babies. I can't wait to see some! I hope they make it in this heat. 

I still have my 5 kittens; Panther, Stripey, Tiger, Cookie and Panda. I tried having them in the garage last night. The mom cat Princess kept jumping up the garage side door. There is a glass part to the door. She probably thought she could jump through that. She had pooped in her litter box and the smell was so repulsive to her that she wanted out. It's too bad all garages are not built with a window. That would be nice if they were. I will probably just keep them outside at night from now on. I just worry a dog will eat them. My mom said dogs probably won't eat kittens. It depends on the dog I suppose. 

Baby James is still as happy as ever. He laughs a lot now. It is so cute! I say I love you to him a lot. He seems to be trying hard to say it back, and he is only 4 months old. Genius baby! I remember an ex's son was very talkative. He was only 3, but he talked like he was an adult. I wonder if all boys learn to talk before girls. I suppose it depends on how interactive the parents are with the baby. 

I am doing well. I am having fun working on making my car red. Watching Disney movies has been lots of fun. Yesterday baby James and I watched Beauty and the Beast. That brought back so many memories. I would say that is one of the top 5 best movies ever made. Go watch it again if you can. It will be a fun treat for your day. 

My bf still sleeps a lot when he is off of work. It is hard to not feel insulted by that. I think it is because he does not have a mission in life. I have my writing. He really has nothing to get excited about every day. Very sad. At least now I have my kittens too. :) I suppose if he didn't sleep so much, I wouldn't write in this blog as much. His job is pretty active. I am mostly ok with his excessive sleeping, because I have always loved sleep too. His anti-depressants I think make him think he needs tons of sleep. I was a bit disappointed that he slept so much, because I picked him due to thinking he would help me with our baby. Nope. All he wants to do at home is sleep. It seems it's only in the movies that the man helps his woman with the baby. We have a bit of family time each week, but just a bit. He is 8 years younger than me, but he seems a lot older than me. He drank tons most of his life. Please pray his body will heal from all that. He lost his dad at age 19, which caused his excessive drinking. I lost my daughters 4 years ago, which caused me to smoke cigarettes kind of a lot. We both used a substance to numb our pain. 

My mom will be here to visit this weekend. I am excited about that. She will get to meet the other grandma. I only had my mom hang out with my ex's mom once. I wish we all would have gotten together more. Maybe my previous marriage would have lasted longer then. It will be nice to have them meet. It is interesting because in a way they are both single women. My bf's mom's husband died 10 years ago. My mom's husband is retarded since he is a child molester. I consider her a single woman because that is what she should be. I don't know why she is still with him, but we all have tough decisions to make in life. I am with a partial alcoholic, but I am mostly ok with that because I enjoy drinking too. Not a lot, but a little every now and then. 

My bf's grandma is still missing 16k supposedly. I wonder if she made the entire thing up just to make us all panic over her. Pray for her sanity to stay intact, and for whoever took the money to confess about taking it and give it back to her. 

Hopefully things will stay happy in my household. I try to keep everyone happy, and hopefully they will. May your homes be happy places as well. May God bless you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment