Sunday, July 30, 2023

The Color Red

 It seems the color red has been following me around my entire life. In high school our colors were red, white and black. At my Christian college we had the same colors. 

I worked at Papa John's for 3 years. Their main color is red. My bf works at Red Lobster. Their main color is red. I kind of saw that as a sign we were meant to be. 😁

I made my baby boy's room red rather than blue. I think his color will be red, because his personality is red. Red is the alpha color, and he is an Aries alpha. 

My best friend worked at Target for 8 years. They are red all over. My step dad later worked at Target for 5 years. I considered working at Target several times. Maybe I will someday. I could move up to being a Target regional manager eventually. I live quite close to a Target now. 😁

I always wanted a red blanket for my bed. I finally got one a year ago. Finally. πŸ˜‚

I have wanted a red car since age 7. I finally am making my car red with contact paper. It is turning out quite nicely I would say. 

Next maybe I'll get a red bike woot woot! 



No comments:

Post a Comment