Thursday, July 13, 2023

Forgive Them


I think a lot of marriage conflict is due to anger that each has at the opposite sex. I used to make bracelets a lot. I am sure that is the main reason I have arthritis issues and that triggered the pre-clampsia that I had. I put on a bracelet one time, "Forgive Him." I felt like that was a word from the Lord. I have so many him's that I need to forgive. Almost every him I have known, I need to forgive. 

My dad molested me. My brother did too. Another older guy did. All the guys who broke my heart I need to forgive. I still need to forgive my ex for letting his mind go insane and causing our family break up. My grandpa for speaking harshly at times. Guys that I worked with who were demeaning toward me. 

I am sure every guy has a lot of hers that he needs to forgive. The start of most relationships is both people talking about their exes and how they were hurt by them. You help each other heal from all the previous pain. You assure each other that you will never hurt them like that other person did. 

There is always so much pain to heal from. 

May God help you all heal from your own pain from the opposite sex. Let those people go. Don't let them continue to hurt you by remembering what they did to you. Forgive and forget, when you are ready to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment