Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Goals

 When my son is around 16 and he has a girlfriend and has less time for me, I would love to get a Masters in counseling. Then maybe I could start my own counseling private practice for children. I have always wanted to counsel children of any age about abuse they endured. I know if I can say to them "I have been there" it would mean a lot to them. My dad attempted to rape me when I was 6. 

My other big goal is to start a custom children's clothing store. I would use fabric paint and put encouraging phrases on kids' shirts, maybe Bible verses. 

I also want to sail around the world on a cruise with my man and my son. 

Maybe someday I can get full custody of my first two daughters again. I just need to have more money. Hey, go buy some of my books. Search Lisa Bedrick books on Amazon. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment