Monday, July 24, 2023

Fruits and Veggies

 I realized today the gospel writers never record Jesus eating fruits or veggies. He only seemed to eat fish and bread, and he drank wine. That would be like us eating only pizza and drinking juice or smoothies, which I did for about 3 years while working at Papa John's. 

Every guy I have been with has zero interest in fruits or veggies. That always frustrates me. I want to say to them, "Don't you care about not dying early?" They could say back, "Awe you want me to be your work mule forever?" 😊 Maybe most men want to die early. Ladies, let's give our men a reason to want to stay alive for a long time. Try to be more nice to the men you are around. 

Women are better at thinking of the future. Men for some reason don't realize that what they do now affects their future a lot. 

Eat fruit and veggies. Maybe Jesus didn't eat a ton of healthy food but he was God. His health was perfect no matter what. We all need to eat more healthy to stay alive for a long time, and to feel better as long as we are alive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment