Thursday, July 27, 2023

Thankful For....

 I seem to be in a great mood today. Praise God!

I am so thankful for my baby, who I now call my little squishy man. I love making him laugh and smile. It is the cutest thing ever. I am thankful for my kittens. They are some of the cutest kittens I have ever seen.

 I am glad I am hopefully fixing the fire ant issue in our back yard. I had forgotten there was a second ant mound. I am working on digging that one up and pouring dish soap all over it to make the ants go away, hopefully. Or at least it might stop them from breeding more. 

I am thankful for my bunnies. One of them just ran up to me as if to say, "Pet meeee...." So I did. I really should pick them up more because they are so tame, and I want to keep them that way. I hope their babies will be just as tame as they are. In Jesus name their babies will survive. 

I have tried many times to breed bunnies. It isn't always super easy. If they are in a backyard, cats can climb back there and eat the babies. Most people keep bunnies in a cage. I feel that is mean to the bunnies. They can run super fast. Why not let them run around super fast? 

I am thankful for my man. He works hard to provide for our mini family, and I appreciate that a lot. He never complains about money that I spend. He has never yelled at me. Hopefully he never will. He is very handsome, and I love him very much!

I am thankful for my mother in law who babysits every other day. It is nice to take a long nap at that time and to take a bath without worrying about baby James crying. Every mom should have alone time a few days a week. 

I am thankful that I mostly fixed my tooth pain with flossing every night. I have some baby cavities, but I think if I keep flossing, they might go away. That would be great!

I am thankful I finally decided to recover my car. It has been looking embarrassing for a while now. I put white contact paper over it 3 years ago, but it gets cracked in the sun. Once you cover it, it needs to be recovered every couple years. Contact paper is not as good as a paint job, but those are way too expensive now. Plus my car is 20 years old so contact paper works for it. 

I am thankful for this blog. That I have a hobby for boring times. I hate being bored. At least I always have this to do. There is always something to write about. 

I am thankful for my friends. It is nice to have people to text about new things in my life. It's nice having friends that care. 

All ya'll, go write out all that you are thankful for. It's a good thing to do to reprogram your mind away from complaining. You can do it. God bless!






No comments:

Post a Comment