Saturday, July 29, 2023

Break Ups

 I have broken up with guys that I was with many, many times. I was with a guy off and on in high school. I kept breaking up with him because he didn't act like a Christian. He was raised in church, but I saw him as a bad boy because he smoked and drank and had multiple girlfriends. I think almost all guys are bad boys, but I didn't realize that then. 

A guy I dated in college I was very in love with, but I broke up with him to focus on school more. I wish I would have just dropped out of college and married him. He was a great guy. 

The next guy I broke up with, because I told him "I love you" and he said he didn't love me. What an idiot.

The next guy broke up with me, because I didn't like shopping. It was also because he was Pentecostal, and I was Baptist. That was the cause of the break-up in my previous marriage too. I saw that coming from the beginning, because of this former break up. I thought we might work out, but Baptists should never try being with Pentecostals. They are way too different, in how they see God and in their way of living life. I always felt like I believed in a totally different God than my ex did. His God was a get rich quick and never stay sick God. My God was a God that forces you to grow through staying sick and being poor at times, a God that wants to keep you humble. A lot of people believe in a God of their own imagination. You can't really be saved unless you believe in the God of the Bible. 

With my next bf, I broke up with him because he was very mean to his 3 year old son. I didn't get why he lost his patience so much. It was very sad to be around and to watch. So I moved on. Also he told me he was gay in the past. He had a bf for a few months. That grossed me out, so I could not fully love him after knowing about that. 

My next bf I may have stayed with forever, but he went to jail. He missed a few doses of his medication and decided to shoot up a building of his former employer. Our savings was running out and he didn't get paid by this former employer. He wanted to "teach him a lesson," so he shot 6 windows in his business. He went to jail for about 7 months. 

My next bf was Jewish. I should have known it wouldn't last, because Jewish people usually only hook up with other Jewish people. It mainly was his horrible temper that kept me breaking up with him. I must have broken up with him 5 times or more. We kept getting back together because there was love there, but it was an odd love. We were more like siblings than lovers. I still pray for him when I think of him. I hope he will have a happy life someday. 

Then I was single for 6 months and had my own apartment. That was the most peaceful time of my life. I very much enjoyed having my own place. But I got lonely, so I decided to find yet another bf. 

I met my current man via online dating. I was ready to start family number 2, so we did. I don't think I will ever have a reason to break up with him. He is Christian, very sweet, has a nice body, and he is a hard worker. I love him very much! And he is younger than me yay.... I have always wanted a younger guy and I got one. Good job to me. :) 

Hopefully there will be no more break ups and I will be happy to live with my current man forever. 

May God help you all to stay with your person and to be happy with them forever. You can do it. I believe in you. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment