Saturday, July 15, 2023

My Struggle with Fear

 Very often people I have known have struggled with fear. I used to while in school. I had a big fear of talking in class. I have no idea why. I think I just didn't want others to think of me as stupid, so I kept silent. For some odd reason I thought anything I said might sound retarded. I think that was spiritual attack. Satan wanted me to stay silent so I would be weak. 

I missed out on so much though because I was so silent. If I could go back in time I would have said anything that was on my mind, like I do now. :) Working in customer service for the past 20 years has helped me to become more courageous. I needed to learn to be more open and I have, through that. 

I think that is also why I write so much now. I have been silent for too long. 

Don't let fear keep you from being a fun, talkative and happy person. Who cares if people don't like what you say. Say what you think anyways. You will be happier the more you express yourself. Say what you need to say. Let it out. Don't stuff your important thoughts anymore. Time to be more bold and share your true thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment