Monday, July 24, 2023

Are You Possessed?

 Most possessed people don't realize they are possessed. Some do know it. 

If you are possessed and you want to get free of your demons, just say this prayer aloud, "Dear God I know I let these demons in. I am sorry. I thought they could be a good friend. I don't want them anymore. I just want you. Can we be close again? I only want to talk to you. Please help me to get free of my demons. I am tired of them. I need to feel peace again. I want to be able to really love others again. Thank you Jesus for healing me through your death on the cross. I receive your free gift of cleansing. I love you so much. Holy Spirit please heal me. God the Father I need your guidance. Jesus I need your friendship. Thank you. Amen."

Now believe that you are set free of your demons and you are. "Go and sin no more." Fill your mind with Bible verses and sermons and worship music. Get so filled up with Godly things that demons can't enter you ever again. You can do it. May God bless you. 😁

Go watch a ton of Jentezen Franklin sermons. You will stay free of those evil demons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment