Sunday, July 16, 2023

Blippi

 A favorite new past time of mine is watching Blippi videos with my son. 

Blippi is probably the most inspiring person I have ever known. Well I feel like I know him because I have probably watched all his videos on YouTube. He looks like my big brother, which I always found to be interesting. 

His net worth is 90 million. Wow. How did he do that? How did he make 90 million from making YouTube videos? He probably took a class at a community college on video editing. He went to major tourist places in several cities and drank maybe 2 cups of coffee before making the videos. :) That energy has to come from somewhere. I think it's possible that a lot of us could do what he does. But he was the first to have the idea and now he has 90 million to his name. What a genius!

I wish I would have had that idea. Or maybe I can be the next Blippi but a girl version. :) I am pretty sure I could do what he does if I took a video editing class. 

I bet all us parents appreciate him, because he keeps us and our children happy. He is the funniest thing you can watch, other than Drybar comedy. Thank you Blippi for entertaining all the children of America, and maybe the world. Good job to you! You deserve every million that you have. We all love you and appreciate you a lot for all the videos you made. They are great! 

My favorite one is him visiting the zoo. :) Go watch it....It will make you more happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment