Thursday, January 11, 2024

Animal Jokes

 An ex of mine had a terrible cat. He threw up all over my house. I stepped in at least one pile of his throw up. Right in my pathway of walking to my closet. I kicked him and his cat out quite a few times. 

When I was a kid my cat left a dead mole on our doorstep. I didn't see it and stepped right on it when walking out the door, wearing socks. 😣

When I was around 12 I was mowing the lawn and stepped on a snake. Scared the crap out of me. I saw it slithering away frantically and thought "Omg did I seriously just step on that?" 

I had to deal with a scorpion stinging me every night for over a week. I thought it was a spider. Didn't think to change my sheets. I was literally sharing a bed with a scorpion for a week. Then I saw it walking along the baseboard and killed ot with my shoe. That little bastard. 

A few months later a spider bit my ear. It swelled up and felt hot. I put icy hot patches over it. But that was insane. 

I tried having dogs and kittens at the same time. It didn't work out very well. The dogs kept carrying away the kittens like they were hot dogs they were about to eat. Had to get rid of those dogs. 

I had a cat that I would tackle like a football. I would run down the hall when he was on my bed and just tackle him. He was a good cat so he didn't mind. At least I don't think he did. 

I had two cats and decided to get a hamster and a clear rolling ball. It was like a live cat toy! Sadly they somehow opened the ball and almost ate the hamster. I was able to save the hamster's life so that was nice. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment