Saturday, January 13, 2024

Cuddling Comedy

 I like to be the big spoon when I cuddle with my man. Some say that is a gay way to cuddle but oh well. After about 5 minutes though my right arm hurts. If I ever lose my right arm in an accident it would be so much easier to cuddle. 

Then I try turning over but my back hurts if we are back to back, because the mattress sinks where he is. 

I've tried asking him to spoon me, but he isn't a big fan of doing that. 

So if you are with someone and y'all never cuddle now you know why. It's just too difficult and painful.

You know that song, "I would do anything for love, but I won't do that?" I think cuddling is what he was talking about. 

Another way to cuddle is if you put your right arm up, but then you know it will kill your neck the next day. 

This is why cuddling is more just done at the start of a relationship. The more you love each other, the less you feel the need to hurt yourself in order to cuddle with them. 





No comments:

Post a Comment