Friday, January 12, 2024

Cleaning Comedy

 I told my brother our water smelled like pee. He said, "Do you smell that in the shower? Then someone peed in the shower." That put a fire under me to give that shower a good deep cleaning. 

I saw a ton of dust behind a friend's toilet. There could have been a year's worth of dust back there. 

When I was a kid I got $10 a week to clean the whole house. For some reason I was ok with that slave wage. 

Did you know hotels almost never wash their blankets? That's why I don't care to stay in hotels anymore. 

Keep your house clean. Unless you want your house to smell like a homeless person. 

Couples often bicker over who does what chores. Whatever you feel inspired to do, just do it. No more picking on your mate for being lazy. Maybe you are being lazy by saying they are lazy, rather then just cleaning it. 

If you hate doing dishes, stop cooking. Problem solved. 

If you have never thought of using paper plates, try it. It is like heaven on earth. 

If you don't want spiders or any bugs in your house, keep all your drains closed or covered. Or just let all the bugs in and have a crazy bug party. 

Keep your windows closed. Unless you are dying for fresh air. Those evil pollens and dust should not be allowed to invade your clean air. 




No comments:

Post a Comment