Sunday, January 14, 2024

Career Comedy

 What is the most feared profession? Police Officers. I almost have a heart attack when they drive behind me. 😟

What is the most underpaid job? Teachers. That's why I only did it one year. 

What is the hardest job? Pizza delivery. Ok or the guys who build houses.

A job that I could never ever do? Being a nurse. All they do is torture people. πŸ’‰πŸ˜’

What would be the most fun and easy job? Running a book store. Someday I'll do it. 😁

What job seems like fun but totally sucks? Working on a cruise ship. You never get a day off. 

What job almost makes you want to cry every day? Working in a pre-school. It is like hell on earth. And you are constantly sick. πŸ˜ͺ

What job causes someone to be a professional drug dealer? A psychiatrist. Don't let that degree on the wall fool you. πŸ’ŠπŸ˜‚

What is the dirtiest job? Mechanic. But thank God for the mechanics. 

What is the most tiring job? Being a stay at home mom. 😟

What job probably makes it hard to sleep at night? Defense Lawyer. I could never do that. 

What job deserves the most respect? Doctors. They saved my life at least 3 times. πŸ‘

What is the most sedentary job? Engineering. Boring....

What job do I dream of doing the most? Becoming someone really famous like a comedian or a singer. 🎀πŸŽ₯

Whatever job you do, I hope it's fun for you. May God help you to love what you do and do more of what you love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment