Saturday, January 13, 2024

Cooking Comedy

 I don't really like to cook. That is like all of us now isn't it? It might be the dirty dishes that I hate. Aren't those annoying? 

The main two things I have cooked for 14 years now are eggs and popcorn. Ok popcorn isn't really cooking. I mainly just saw my mom making eggs and my grandma would always just warm up popcorn for us kids. Nice and easy. 

I like baking though. I was obsessed with making muffins for like 5 years. I made every kind of muffin I could think of. I got to sell them at a gas station I worked at for awhile. Score!

If I do cook dinner, I make tacos. Or usually I eat those premade salads. No dishes except my fork. That's the best way to eat. And I'm always proud of myself for eating a salad. 

My mom used to make lasagna, spaghetti and pot roast sometimes. I tried making pot roast recently. I could barely even chew it. So that was a fail. 

I have made pasta a lot. It's cheap and nice comfort food if it's cold outside. I like to make tons and then eat it all week. If you add peas and chicken it's even better, and Alfredo mixed with pesto sauce. Yes.....

I hope you all like cooking. Or just eat salads like me. No cooking. No dishes. So much better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment