Thursday, January 18, 2024

My Baby is Funny

 When my boy was 2 months old I put up a patriotic cross and glitter stickers on the wall. For whatever reason it made him laugh a lot to look at that. It was so adorable. 

I used to pat James' back to help him burp. Now he always pats my back when I hug him. It's so cute! 

When I come say hi to James and he is chilling in his stroller, he does the cutest surprise face as if to say, "Oh my goodness it's mommy!" 

When he is doing tummy time sometimes he puts a toy on the window trying to get the cats to come play with him. It's so cute!

When he wants baby food he army crawls over to his high chair as if to say, "Ok time to feed me." 

I had his diapers by his play mat and he would go mess up my stack of diapers when he knew he needed one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment