Saturday, January 13, 2024

Cleaning Comedy 2

 Matthew McConahay says every day break a sweat. Vacuuming is the quickest way to do that. 

I should mop my man's bathroom, but he's just gonna pee all over the floor again so what's the point? 

The worst thing about vacuuming is when you suck up a phone charger. You're like well there is $10 down the drain. Poor phone charger. 

Why do we vacuum? To suck up all the bugs. You know how they say snug as a bug in a rug? Maybe because all rugs get tons of bugs on them. Ewe....

If you wipe down the bathtub every time you use it, you never really have to scrub. For most of my life I scrubbed my bathtub until I pulled a muscle. That sucked. 

We dust mop the floors and vacuum. We dust furniture. But what about the walls? I wonder if anyone actually dusts their walls. 

When I moved into one of my houses there were thick yellow rings in the toilets. I know wow....I had to scrape with a butter knife to get the pee rings off. I almost threw up. 






No comments:

Post a Comment