Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Beer Comedy Jokes

 Did you know that beer increases a man's estrogen? So it turns men into women. Men need to stop thinking they are a manly man drinking beer. No it makes you a woman. That's why the beer belly happens and man boobs. 

Beer makes you do retarded things. The first time I drank lots of beer I got into a pretend kicking fight with my friend. No one was hurt but it was stupid. 

The first time I drank tons of beer I also ate lots of food. Can you guess what happened? I went in the restaurant bathroom and threw up all over the toilet. Party foul. 

I think no one actually enjoys the taste of beer. It tastes like pee, or what I think pee might taste like. It might even taste worse than pee. 

Beer literally makes you more retarded because it kills your brain cells. 




No comments:

Post a Comment