Monday, January 22, 2024

Siblings

 I just wrote a poem that everyone should stick with having one kid. I wonder if 2 kids or more is what ruins most marriages. Every kid wonders if a divorce was because of them, and it is a little bit. 🤔😣

But on a positive note I have always loved that I have a older brother. He has always been more like my dad really, since our dad sucks. In a lot of ways I act like his mom, or I feel the need to, since our mom is very quiet. 

We have always protected each other, looked out for each other. And when needed, we provide for each other, at least emotional support. Sometimes money. 

It is great to have a sibling. Someone who is in your corner. Someone who you know will love you no matter what. A person who will give you the best advice they can think of because they really care. 

To anyone who had a sibling die or had no siblings, my heart goes out to you. Hopefully you had other family members who acted like great siblings for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment