Thursday, January 11, 2024

Song Comedy

 This would be a super fun comedy routine. Any word that anyone tells me, I could think of a song with that word in it. I am like a walking jukebox. Here are some examples: 

Ants- The ants go walking two by two...

Brave- I wanna see you be brave. Say what you wanna say and let the words fall out....

Cat- Smelly cat, smelly cat, where do you come from? 

Everybody everybody wants to be a cat....

Dog- You ain't nothing but a hound dog cryin all the time....

Everyone- Everyone in the room can see it. Everyone else but you. Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip you're hair gets me overwhelmed. 

Faith- I got faith in you baby. I got faith in you now. 

You gotta have faith faith. Oh gotta have faith....

Good- Good, good, Good vibrations....

You are good. You are good. And you're love endures forever....

How- How can I live without you, if you ever go. How can I ever, ever survive...

Ice- Vanilla ice, ice baby....

Joyful- Joyful Joyful we adore thee. God of glory, Lord of light. Hearts unfold like flowers before thee...

Kiss- Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight. Lead me out on the moonlit floor....

This kiss, this kiss. It's the way you love me baby....

Love- I love you. Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs....

She loves you yeah yeah yeah....

All you need is love....

Monster- Why do all the monsters come out at night? Why do we sleep where we want to hide? Why do I run back to you like I don't mind if you ruin my life....

Night- On a cool night, just let me hold you by the fire light....

Over- Blue.... oh so lonesome for you. Why can't you be blue over me....

Pray- I close my eyes and I can see a better day. I close my eyes and pray....

Question- Ask me no question. I'll let you no lies. How did I get this fire in my life....

Right- She's a little too right. I'm a little too wrong. Now would be a good time to change but it's a little too late....

Shake- Now shake it up baby now. Twist and shout....

Take- So take it. Take another little piece of my heart now baby. Break it. Break another little piece of my heart I know you will. 

Umbrella- Under my umbrella eh eh eh. Oh baby it's rainin....

Victory- I got got the victory. I got the sweet sweet victory in Jesus yes I do.....

Way- One way Jesus. You're the only thing that I could live for....

I did it my way....

X- nope 

Yes- Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord 

Zest- You're not fully clean until you're zestfully clean. 






No comments:

Post a Comment