Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Meanest Statements

 Here are the meanest things people have said to me: 

You look kind of pugey in your pictures. 

I'll put a baby in you when it doesn't look like there is one in you. 

Is this a child within you? No? You need to get back that womanly figure. 

You're always hungry? That's what fat people say. 

Maybe it's the bagels. You should stop eating bagels. 

Why would you get that? It has too many calories. 

Your hair looked like you just had a baby. Make yourself look nice again. 

I'm not gonna read that trash. 

I'll drop you off by the side of the road. 

You can crash here if you need to for awhile but maybe you can go live with your friend again. 

Get off of my bed. That's my bed. 

If you want your husband to like you more, you need to wear lots of makeup. 

I want you to know I think you're scum. 

If you come to grandma's funeral you will be walked out. 

You don't need a day off. 




No comments:

Post a Comment