Monday, January 15, 2024

Getting Pulled Over

 I have been pulled over about 10 times. That is partly because I did pizza delivery for 4 years. You gotta get those pizzas out fast. 1 year I delivered for Pizza Hut and 3 years for Papa John's. 

The first time I got pulled it was a woman cop. She was harassing me about me having a duplicate lisence out there. It was crazy. 

I got pulled over about 4 times while on pizza deliveries. Each time the cop said, "Well it looks like you have a clean record. We can keep it that way."

One time a state trooper pulled me over in Nebraska for speeding. He had me come sit in his car while he wrote my ticket. I was like "Ah this is so awkward." 

2 times I got pulled over near a college for not going 25 in a school zone. 😒 It should be 35 for colleges. 

All that to say, not driving now has been nice. I'm a stay at home mom and I love staying home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment